The lighting in my craft room was kind of crappy (plus the quilt top blended in with the carpet), so I took a few more up close.
I love the colors together, but man did that dark green really make that light green pop! It looks WAY brighter than I thought it would. So my next step on this one is to quilt it, but it's probably going to be a couple weeks before I get to because I have a lot of projects in the works. Plus, I'm not the most skilled at the quilting part, so I'm not sure what I want to do with it yet.
All in all, I'm pretty happy the way that my first pinwheel project turned out, especially since I didn't really have a plan when I started. :)
I'm linking it up:
Until later, happy sewing!